Saturday, May 2, 2015

Assignment 1

 
Scanned image of myself jpeg
I am constantly comparing my features to what my son looks like it is amazing to see how much he looks like me and how we change as we age.



Image saved off of Google Earth jpeg I am always using Google Earth I find it very interesting to see how often they update their imagery. This is of my house and I can tell it is very outdated because those bushes are no longer there anymore we have flowers and the house next door has much more plants.




My inspiration screenshot png taken from my pinterest decoration board. I am always trying to find great ways to be artistic while still being able to make money as well.


Webcam jpeg image snapped to show me in my bedroom with my boyfriend, drawn and in the photographs behind me, one of my drawings of him is on the wall as well, and his son is in images as well along with my schedule of things I have to do on the dry erase board.

My son (before having his haircut) and I taken with my smartphone it is also a jpeg image. Family is always very important to me and due to money reasons I have to cut my son's hair myself this is a monthly thing. My son loves getting his haircut so it is a bonding moment for us.


My son (after haircut) and I taken with my smartphone jpeg image. My son is picking at his tooth because he got a piece of candy like he would if he went to an actual barber shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment